Position: Senior Teacher
Mao Jinyan graduated with a B.A in Chinese from Qingdao University in 1993 and then obtained a Master from department of Chinese in Tang and Song poetry from East China Normal University. She has been teaching at the International Cultural Exchange School in Fudan University since 1996. Her work focuses on the initial stage of a variety teaching and research on teaching Chinese to speakers of other language.
Mao Jinyan has received a number of achievements in her research field and contributed to severa publications including
- World Series of Chinese cultural story volume (contributor), Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press, 2003
- Won the inaugural Outstanding Book Award from East China University Press
- Won second prize in the 3rd outstanding teaching academic monographs and third prize of Shanghai Yinge
- Summary of Chinese Culture (contributor), Chinese Dictionary Press, 2002
- “Dali” (Translation) , Shanghai World Publishing Company, 2004
- Antonyms Modern Chinese Dictionary (contributor) Shanghai Dictionary Publishing House, 2005
- Student Antonyms Code, Shanghai Dictionary Publishing House, 2006
Mao Jinyan has also published a number of articles and translation articles in newspaper and magazines.